3.04.2009

If I were the boss...


  • Reading the SL magazine would be a prerequisite
  • The music of the Beatles will mesmerise us for one entire day per month
  • I would make use of technology to communicate
  • All employees will be required to wear sneakers, hoodies and t-shirts
  • I would set up a system to reward hard working employees
  • I wouldn’t come in on Mondays unless necessary – I really hate Mondays
  • I would be strict when it comes to deadlines
  • I would want to create an atmosphere of unity and belonging
  • Everyone will have a workstation, no offices
  • I would organise team building activities outside the work environment
  • We would have karaoke during lunch on Fridays
  • Employees would have the option of taking lunch or leaving earlier (except Fridays)
  • I would be more organised
  • I would take time to discuss problems employees might have in the workplace - a suggestion box for the shy ones
  • I would indentify what the employees strengths are and appoint related tasks to them
  • I would be compassionate when it comes to employees problems

    If I were the boss I hope that I won’t be called a jackass.

No comments: