6.08.2009

It is a poor idea to lie to yourself.


It honestly is a poor idea to lie to yourself.

People do this all the time and the scariest part is when they start believing their own lies. You know the type I’m talking about the serial liars. It’s sad really.

Lying to yourself is never a good idea no matter what. But how does one actually go about lying to yourself? Don’t you know everything about yourself and what you do? Or does the lie become so powerful that it takes over the part of your memory that knows it’s a lie? And if that is true is there something you should avoid to stop the lie from growing?

You’re lying to yourself (and you don’t even know it!): a 12 step program that releases the truth within you. How do you go from telling a lie to believing it? Fascinating, really.


Being the dedicated that I am I went online and found this great article about lying to yourself:




After reading that article I realised: I just lied to myself a minute ago! Need to eat less take-aways (yeah right).

No comments: