5.03.2009

How do you step from the top of a 100-foot pole?


The picture above clearly demonstrates how it has to be done only in the opposite direction. If only. Taking one step from the top is likely to ensure a couple of bruises or broken bones. Standing on top for more than an hour will see me fall flat on my face. Sliding down the pole? Would’ve been so much easier. What if the top of the pole is level with the balcony of a flat or something. That would make the entire process so much easier.

To step to the top of the pole in the first place would be a mission in. Perhaps the pole has steps on the one side making it easy to get onto it and thus easy to get off it. If there are steps I would definitely take the steps. The pole may be buried in the ground with only one-foot sticking out above ground level. That would be easy. Without virtually any effort I would be able to get on it and off. In less than 10 seconds - new world record!

How do you step from the top of a 100-foot pole?
I
would guess the opposite way you got on top of that pole.

2 comments:

Lizelle said...

I agree, same way u got up. If you could get up the pole, you sure as hell can step regardless of the height, right?

Michael Bandembwasa said...

Willy, I believe that we have a situation where there are no steps from which to step down. So, it is a very complex statement.