5.03.2009

We are what we do.


If someone was to say I am a funny, clumsy, food loving, brandy (Klipdrift - proudly Robertson) drinking, sneaker buying, Beatles fanatic, Long Street loving, great singing, very stylish, beer connoisseur, hard working, dedicated, loving, strong, open minded, opinionated, family loving, gentle, caring, Lauren C stalking, B-Tech Public Relations Management male student at the Cape Peninsula University of Technology I would be fine with the description. Actually, I would be more than fine (I mean stylish come on).

I realized a long time ago that action speaks louder than words and that my actions determine who I am and how I am perceived by other. Sure we all make mistakes and people tend to remember them for what seems like an eternity, but what’s important is not to repeat them.

I know a lot of people who say they did this or are going to do that yet one never see it happening. As I said Action speak louder than words so do and put everything into it. It is important to remember what we do is an extension of ourselves. The projects we tackle in life no matter how small speak volumes on who we are and what we are capable of.

Do instead of say. Make it happen.

Fin.

French speaking perhaps?

No comments: